This weekend was all about staying home, resting and taking things S.L.O.W....
I hurt my back and the ligaments in my knee earlier on in the week and had a good excuse to stay in and do almost nothing..
I managed to start a yarn project for the 9yr old... and I have given myself a daily knitting quota, so hopefully this week the child should have a boho chic bit of wooliness on her back....
I cooked, of course.... good frugal fare. Tail end of the month means, if it aint cost effective it probably aint happening... but it still has to look good and taste delicious.
And what's the weekend without a spot of baking... some home made pop tarts... filled with strawberry jam... they've been on my to do list for FOREVER, and they were a big hit this morning at breakfast. And the 3yr old was doing his very own version of the Naked Chef!!
And that was pretty much that, we're into a new week.... and who knows how it might get filled...







Hope your feeling better now .love seeing the photos on your blogs,they aer all growing up so fast :)xxx
ReplyDeletela bas tahuran kate, as always loving reading u yet I wish was not about ur fall kher in sha allah, love to all xxx
ReplyDelete