I feel like I've lost the art of communicating...
I have no idea why, maybe it's the long summer holiday finally taking it's toll.
I'm pushing through it, trying to find a space for me in this busy chaotic life....
Hopefully a pattern will emerge where I can slot myself into the spaces available to me...
In the end I barely blogged ramadhan and have next to no pictures to share of our month of fasting, but never mind inshallah....
In the meantime I'm looking forward to a new school term starting next week and time on my hands to share life again.
I have no idea why, maybe it's the long summer holiday finally taking it's toll.
I'm pushing through it, trying to find a space for me in this busy chaotic life....
Hopefully a pattern will emerge where I can slot myself into the spaces available to me...
In the end I barely blogged ramadhan and have next to no pictures to share of our month of fasting, but never mind inshallah....
In the meantime I'm looking forward to a new school term starting next week and time on my hands to share life again.







Salan alaikum Kate,
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry yourself ukhti kids in your life takes over most things. Seems like you have lots of helping hands to make and eat all that scrummy food mashaAllah
Asmaa
Salam... it's true, and it's all good... and yes I'm fortunate to have plenty of people to help out in the house... although sometimes I'm not convinced it's always the easier option... they have to learn somehow though right?
Deletexxx
we plan....and life happens...no excuses needed...just pop in whenever you have a moment...xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLife happened with bells on in our house this Ramadhan... to be honest my main issue is with whingey, grumpy fasters... I understand the transition INTO fasting is harder for some people but 30 days straight!!! that's just pants!!
Deleteah well... maybe I can arrange some sort of package holiday for my grumpies next year??
Salaam.
ReplyDeletePain is hard, it breaks you. No matter how strong you pretend to be those tears just fall. This is life. I would just offer you a hug because I am there, exactly there even though I am 16 and some people think I have no reasons to be pained.
Love x
Salam ...
DeleteI was horribly pained at 16... in fact I think it's harder the younger you are because you don't have as much life experience to help put your troubles into perspective... life is sometimes hard, sometimes it's a breeze and the older you get I guess the easier it is to just roll with it and take the punches...
Big hugs back sweetie...
xxx
Salam! I have read your blog in the last months and enjoy it much! I sure would like to have ALL the recepies.../Salam from Stockholm S Susan
ReplyDeleteSalam Susan...
DeleteI'm so glad you enjoy yourself here mashallah... half the time I'm not sure if anything here makes sense to anyone else but me so it's lovely to get some positive encouragement
fiamanillah
Kate
xx