Saturday, 10 March 2012

:: NINE ::

Some weekend treats...

Attic 24 for the lushest crochet around....


If  you have the urge to cook something this weekend and need inspiration Simply Scratch is well worth the visit..


 Buttered Up is another new favourite worth drooling over...


This is what I'd love to try my hand at this summer inshallah, Moroccan Embroidery... I love it!


... and that's as far as I got last night.
We had a huge electrical storm and the internet connection paid the price....
so it's two for the price of one today...  
happy Saturday people...


xxx



2 comments:

  1. what a cheat!!!! xxx not in a cooking mood today so i'll look them up another day

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not cheating.... sharing is caring my little hunny bun... :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting constructive feedback, so don't be shy...say your piece, just keep it polite.. :)